Free Shipping On Orders $150 or More!
Chicago Faucets MVP™ Metering Cartridge Timing Adjustment
This guide will show you how to adjust the timing on a Chicago Faucets MVP™ Metering Cartridge
Timing Adjustment on an MVP™ Metering Cartridge
- With handle in place, purge cartridge of air by pushing completely down 4-8 times rapidly,
then check timing cycle.
- Remove handle with a 3/32 allen wrench.
- Use a standard pair of pliers (other tools may damage the adjustment nut) to change height
of adjustment nut by 1/4 turn only. Turn adjustment nut clockwise to increase time.
- Replace handle and time flow. NOTE: TIMING MUST BE CHECKED WITH HANDLE IN PLACE
- If more adjustment is needed, follow steps 3 and 4 until timing is right.
- Attach handle and tighten screw. Press index button into handle opening.
Renewing a Chicago Faucets MVP Metering Valve (Step by Step Repair Instructions)